[llvm-dev] [RFC] migrating past C++11

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 7 09:18:21 PST 2019

It seems the CMake changes have landed; but the docs are still a bit out of date?
CMake.html talks about LLVM_FORCE_USE_OLD_TOOLCHAIN but not LLVM_TEMPORARILY_ALLOW_OLD_TOOLCHAIN.

Also, it looks like LLVM_TEMPORARILY_ALLOW_OLD_TOOLCHAIN is not propagated down to the NATIVE configuration when you set LLVM_OPTIMIZED_TABLEGEN.  If that's going to be a permanent deficiency, it should be mentioned in the docs as well.
Thanks,
--paulr