[llvm-dev] Calling LowerSwitchPass causing crash in llvm 9

n3v3rm03 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 26 23:12:18 PST 2019

My question is that Is there any policy to decide if I should or should not
call LowerSwitchPass? Anyway, I already have some assumption. Maybe if the
backend support to translate switch instructions into binary tree or switch
table, then it's not necessarily to call LowerSwitchPass in frontend. And
it seems most backend
support this.