[llvm-dev] [Job Ad]Alibaba Group is hiring deep learning compiler engineers

Mehdi AMINI via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 25 23:13:38 PST 2019

Hi,

Is this offer about working on an LLVM-based project? MNN does not seem to
be LLVM-based or closely related, but I may have missed something.
This list policy is to restrict job offers to LLVM-related offers (per
previous examples:
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2019-April/131728.html ).

Thanks,

--