[llvm-dev] Moving to ORCv2 - Compiling debuggable code?

River Riddle via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 19 15:19:23 PST 2019

If you are creating your own object linking layer via LLJITBuilder, you
could add the notification yourself. For RTDyldObjectLinkingLayer, you can
use `setNotifyLoaded`. For ObjectLinkingLayer, I think you would need to
use a `ObjectLinkingLayer::Plugin`. I was able to hook the existing GDB
registration listener this way.

-- River