[llvm-dev] SVE/SVE2 LLVM sync-up calls

Sander De Smalen via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 16 06:48:00 PST 2019

Thanks to all who attended last week's SVE/SVE2 sync-up meeting!

The next meeting will be on Thursday, January 9th, at 5pm GMT / 9am PST.

I've created the agenda for the next meeting here:
  https://docs.google.com/document/d/17GqhBZaADtnDlDL3L4wWqcMd0qvfzB-VEe_ntodgYjA
(If you want to attend, please add your name, email and organisation to the list referenced in the document above so I can include you in the invite).

The minutes from last week's sync-up can be found here (thanks Kristof!).
  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HSEVqwSHuC1W4h4At3DY980os244GXzCUeRQV6x8VZU
If there are any inaccuracies in the minutes, please feel free to fix them!

In the meeting we discussed creating a separate document that allows us to better coordinate our efforts and to have a collated list of open SVE/SVE2 patches on Phabricator. I'll try to keep this list up-to-date!
  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ph1l1KhrrHgBlrKeEnuoIPrVO9jTjHvcwUlz61QWNMA

Cheers,

Sander