[llvm-dev] How to generate a .ll file with functions' parameter names

Alberto Barbaro via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 9 03:29:24 PST 2019

Hi David,
Thanks for your email. I'm just trying to perform some basic analysis on
the IR. For instance, is it possible to understand if the variable %10
depends on the value of the first parameter? I know that the first
parameter can be referenced as %0 but a proper name would increase the
readability. It is not so crucial for me atm.

Thanks
Alberto