[llvm-dev] [RFC] High-Level Code-Review Documentation Update

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 2 07:55:52 PST 2019

Yeah, +1 that people from the same organization are sometimes the only ones
working on a certain feature/area. (certainly I'd expect some discussion
about the feature in general to be discussed outside that group if it's in
any way contentious - but some stuff's clear enough (I think I implemented
debug_types years ago, likely with only Eric's approval, both of us being
at Google (probably many DWARF features were added/done this way, to be
honest - maybe some could've done witha  bit of broader discussion, but I
don't think either of us were "rubber stamping" the other's work (if
anything I'm harder on my "friends" to be honest... :/ )))