[llvm-dev] 404s within LLVM documentation

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 29 02:19:49 PDT 2019

Patrick, how long does the crawl take? I suspect if we fixed internal
documentation links so that they point to local copies of documentation
when building locally it would be quite quick (no actual idea though). That
in turn would probably make it feasible to add to the existing
documentation build bots, I think.

James