[llvm-dev] A libc in LLVM

Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 19 08:56:31 PDT 2019

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 at 19:24, Siva Chandra via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> I have now committed a proposal for this new libc:
> https://reviews.llvm.org/D64939. This proposal is based on the charter
> I shared previously (see below).
>
> Though it is now committed, if there are any concerns still, I am open
> to iterating until the community in general is satisfied with the
> proposal.

Hi Siva,

Thanks for writing up this proposal and your work in getting it
committed etc. For future cases where an RFC results in a proposal
patch, it's helpful to respond to the RFC thread with a link (not
everyone who is interested will catch it on llvm-commits).

I'm looking forward to seeing the next steps for this effort.

Best,

Alex