[llvm-dev] What's the status of Mach-O TAPI?

Egor Pugin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Aug 11 11:48:26 PDT 2019

Hi,

I've managed ld64.lld to process .tbd instead of .dylib's when trying
to crosscompile from windows to macos using sdk (10.14).
Attaching small patch, so you could take a look.

There are some problem places: memory leak, invalid relocs (commented
out unreachable) and also not all kinds of symbols are processed yet
(no objc things).
Also I'm experiencing bad exception handling in compiler programs (not
sure if it is this patch or just some my mistakes during building).

Is it worth it to develop further and push this patch to master?
Maybe someone could help me with it or take full control of pushing it.