[llvm-dev] [RFC] Changing X86 data layout for address spaces

Amy Huang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 8 17:25:01 PDT 2019

Sorry, this thread disappeared into my email filters.

So to clarify/summarize, the proposed change here is to change the x86
backend data layout to encode the pointer sizes for these three address
spaces. It seems like there's general agreement that this is fine, as long
as there aren't other changes to the 'middle end'--