[llvm-dev] [Job Ad] LLVM Complier Opportunity
Faith Brasseur via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 26 15:26:21 PDT 2019
* C and C++ programming experience.
* Knowledge in code diagnostic tools and related, for example static code analysis or code coverage.
* Knowledge of compiler development, and the LLVM / Clang framework.
* Ability to understand programming language specifications, such as the C standard.
* Working in a Git / Gerrit and CI / Jenkins based flow (or similar), in a Linux environment.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field + 5 years of experience, Master's Degree Preferred
* Ericsson - Location: Austin, Texas
Faith.brasseur at ercisson.com<mailto:Faith.brasseur at ercisson.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the llvm-dev