[llvm-dev] CMake Error at tools/clang/lib/Headers/cmake_install.cmake:36 (file): file INSTALL cannot find "C:/llvm-project/build/$(Configuration)/lib/clang/9.0.0/include".

Osman Zakir via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 24 03:35:13 PDT 2019

Hi, everyone.

I'm trying to build LLVM myself because the page I was linked to with the links to pre-built binaries doesn't have a passing WASM build of LLVM.  Or at least didn't when I last checked there.  With that being said, though, when I tried to build INSTALL.vcxproj, I got the error mentioned in the title of this message.  The full error message is in the attached text file.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.