[llvm-dev] how can i get consumer-typeset exe in debug mode

Ramakota Reddy via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 22 03:15:36 PDT 2019

Hi All,

I have made some changes in AArch64LoadStoreOptimizer.cpp file and with check-llvm all tests are passing successfully.
But in llvm-test suite some tests are failing, like consumer-typeset tests are failing.

Now I want to debug with 'consumer-typeset' exe from SANDBOX. But it is release build.

How can I debug this issue in this case and how can I get 'consumer-typeset' exe in debug mode?

Could any one please give your suggestions on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramakota Reddy.