[llvm-dev] Moving docs?

Chris Lattner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 10 13:18:16 PDT 2019

Ok, FWIW, I made a copy of the Kalidoscope tutorial and put it here:
https://llvm.org/docs/tutorial/MyFirstLanguageFrontend/ <https://llvm.org/docs/tutorial/MyFirstLanguageFrontend/>

The new version uses more inclusive language (and less of it) and is structured better to support many more tutorials in docs/tutorial.  I left the old copy where it was because it isn’t clear how to set up forwarding, but it should eventually be removed.

I would also love it if someone were able to move the other two tutorials into a similar structure where each tutorial is a subdirectory of tutorials, and uses the “My First” approach that Meike is driving to revitalize the tutorials.  I’m super excited about her work on this new direction!

-Chris