[llvm-dev] decyphering exception info on ARM

Peter Smith via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 9 06:10:14 PDT 2019

Hello Carlo,

The R_ARM_TARGET2 is a target dependent relocation, its meaning is
defined by the platform that you are executing on.. The details are in
https://reviews.llvm.org/D25684 in particular there is a link to the
GNU documentation that explains the value you want for various
platforms https://sourceware.org/binutils/docs/ld/ARM.html#ARM and the
equivalent relocation that you can look up in ELF for the ARM
architecture.

Peter