[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] scan-build on Windows

Siddharth Shankar Swain via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 8 03:26:09 PDT 2019

Hi Artem, Laszlo,

There are couple of problems with scan-build :-

1) For Windows i get the following error while running scan-build - "

“scan-build: Not supported for windows. Exiting...”:
2) For Linux Also if i don't install clang and related tools like
scan-build in /usr/bin i am not able to generate reports ( HTML files ).
Like i get the clang_sa_warnings in cmd but scan-build removes the
directory saying no bugs found.

Note - I already set the CC and CXX  flags to the clang compiler

Please let me know if there is any other changes i need to make in the env
variable.

Thanks,
Siddharth