[llvm-dev] GSoC - Speculative compilation initial draft

preejackie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 5 14:20:38 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I wrote a initial draft proposal for the project speculative compilation
in LLVM ORC JIT. Thought it is still incomplete in many places i would
like to have community feedback. It is only related to JIT, I'm also
trying to add instrumented profiling to the JITted code with custom
jit.orc intrinsic :) Interested people please help me :) I will complete
it as soon as possible, with more detailed explanation.

Please find link here :  Proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1202EcXlWMQ8yxu5qD0b5fE0a_kihlcaPNpZo_Jk0YeQ/edit?usp=sharing>

--
Have a great day!