[llvm-dev] Function Signature

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Sep 29 21:04:34 PDT 2018

Also you can just find the DW_TAG_subprogram entry for the interesting
function then look at DW_AT_linkage_name and demangle it.  Although if it's
a C function, this won't work because it's not mangled.  This is easier
than enumerating children recursively, but does not cover all possible use
cases.