[llvm-dev] llvm-build: error: invalid target to enable: 'ABC' (not in project)

Hassan ELMADI via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 28 14:21:01 PDT 2018

Hi,
I'm new to LLVM. I tried to build LLVM for an existing architecture (ARM) and it worked. Then I tried building it for a new architecture that I added (ABC) and I got this error

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:540 (message):
  Unexpected failure executing llvm-build: Usage: llvm-build [options]

  llvm-build: error: invalid target to enable: 'ABC' (not in project)

Does anyone know what the problem is? I am using LLVM 3.9.0.

Thanks

Hassan Elmadi