[llvm-dev] Unsafe floating point operation (FDiv & FRem) in LoopVectorizer

Tim Northover via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 26 00:16:24 PDT 2018

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 at 05:47, Nema, Ashutosh via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> The test snip mentioned in my previous mail if from openFOAM application, it fails at runtime because of unconditional FDIV.

People are working on supporting the floating point environment on
LLVM at the moment, but it looks like that program will need changing
too. You're only allowed to rely on exception state if you have
"#pragma STDC FENV_ACCESS ON" which it doesn't seem to.

Cheers.

Tim.