[llvm-dev] JIT tests on AArch64

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 24 13:26:08 PDT 2018

Ok.

I am not aware of any specific issues with gcc 6.1.0, but for what it's
worth ORC code is heavy on lambdas, std::function, and promises/futures
compared to the rest of LLVM. In the past it has ICE'd a few GCC versions
(workarounds have been made in tree for this) and shown up bugs in MSVC's
standard library implementation. Bug reports for those features are the
first place I look now when I see a failing builder running an older GCC
fail while the rest of the builders are green.

Cheers,
Lang.