[llvm-dev] Determining why a test is unsupported

David Greene via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 24 08:53:15 PDT 2018

I have a test that fails during cmake (lit) testing but when I run it
with llvm-lit in an interactive shell, lit reports the test is
unsupported.  The test does not have UNSUPPORTED or REQUIRES clauses but
there is a lit.local.cfg that spells out when the test is unsupported.
However, I see nothing in there that would cause the test to be
unsupported on the host.

Is there a relatively simple way to have lit spit out why it thinks a
test is unsupported?

                          -David