[llvm-dev] WebAssembly into normal Target?

Derek Schuff via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 19 16:31:17 PDT 2018

Also this is a good time to discuss buildbots. We're willing to support a
continuous builder that runs WebAssembly-specific stuff if that would be
useful. Currently we have wasm-specific code in clang and lld (but since
clang doesn't conditionally compile target support, that's already being
tested), as well as LLVM proper. My understanding is that all of the bots
on the default waterfall include a subset of the targets, so it would make
sense to add e.g. a clang-wasm-linux or llvm-wasm-linux bot. Assuming
that's true, do folks think it would be best to add something to
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/ or would there be a better idea?