[llvm-dev] [lldb-dev] LLVM 7.0.0 Release

Andrew Kelley via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 19 10:23:23 PDT 2018

Looks like the apt repos for ubuntu are not available yet:

W: The repository 'http://apt.llvm.org/trusty
llvm-toolchain-trusty-7.0 Release' does not have a Release file.
W: http://ppa.launchpad.net/couchdb/stable/ubuntu/dists/trusty/Release.gpg:
Signature by key 15866BAFD9BCC4F3C1E0DFC7D69548E1C17EAB57 uses weak
digest algorithm (SHA1)
E: Failed to fetch
http://apt.llvm.org/trusty/dists/llvm-toolchain-trusty-7.0/main/binary-amd64/Packages
 404  Not Found
E: Failed to fetch
http://apt.llvm.org/trusty/dists/llvm-toolchain-trusty-7.0/main/binary-i386/Packages
 404  Not Found
E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.