[llvm-dev] Did anything weird happen to the git monorepo?

Nico Weber via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 6 13:46:15 PDT 2018

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 11:17 AM Nico Weber <thakis at chromium.org> wrote:

> Here's official master:
>
> https://github.com/llvm-project/llvm-project-20170507/commits/master?after=b66bfed5ba898b5e901a216bf229bfee48ebfc46+209
>
> Here's master on my fork:
>
> https://github.com/nico/llvm-project-20170507/commits/master?after=612985fa09e93c06c8816270740ab81a2cdfb1de+34

Doesn't even need my fork, here's the official repo at that rev:

https://github.com/llvm-project/llvm-project-20170507/commits/master?after=612985fa09e93c06c8816270740ab81a2cdfb1de+34

My local master pointed to that change history somehow. I've since force
pushed the new master from the llvm repo, but something is definitely weird
here.