[llvm-dev] [7.0.0 Release] Status update and final call for release notes

Hans Wennborg via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 5 00:50:23 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

According to the release schedule (on the right at https://llvm.org/)
the final tag should go in today, but we're not quite ready.

There are five open blockers on https://llvm.org/PR38406 which can
hopefully be fixed soon (or punted on), then we need a Release
Candidate 3, and after that we can hopefully get the final tag in,
still in early September.

Also, if you contributed anything interesting in the last six months
and didn't write anything about it in the release notes, it's very
high time to do so. You can just send me some text in an email and
I'll be happy to commit it for you.

Thanks,
Hans