[llvm-dev] Basic Coverage

Muhui Jiang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 3 06:40:55 PDT 2018

Hi Peter

I think you may misunderstand my question. I mean I have a binary and one
input. I run the binary with this input. Can I know what IR basic blocks
are covered. What I want to know is not only the number but also the BBs’
labels/IDs. Many thanks

Regards
Muhui

Peter Teoh <htmldeveloper at gmail.com>于2018年9月3日 周一下午6:06写道: