[llvm-dev] Execute / Interpret LLVM IR Bitcode

Jacob Kreindl via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 3 06:07:51 PDT 2018

Hi all,

You could take a look at Sulong (1) for this. Sulong is an LLVM BC
interpreter that also supports both IR-level and source-level debugging.
The IR-level debugging feature described at (2) sounds very much like
what James wants to have. Sulong is part of GraalVM (3) which provides
builds for multiple platforms.

I apologize for not replying to the specific thread. I am working on
Sulong rather than LLVM, so I only receive this mailing list as a digest
to keep up with the latest developments of this project and usually
don't participate in any discussions here.

(1) https://github.com/graalvm/sulong

(2)
https://github.com/graalvm/sulong/blob/master/docs/DEBUGGING.md#can-i-also-debug-my-program-on-llvm-ir-level

(3) http://www.graalvm.org/