[llvm-dev] Live range priority in Greedy RA

jingu kang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 30 05:09:06 PDT 2018

Hi Dangeti,

As far as I know, 'calculateSpillWeightAndHint' considers loop
induction variable and the spill weight affects evict and spill. If it
is not enough for you, I guess you can add some heuristic code on the
function.

Thanks,
JinGu Kang
2018년 10월 30일 (화) 오전 11:51, Dangeti Tharun kumar via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org>님이 작성: