[llvm-dev] Adding instrinsics which can be mapped to new instructions(2).

沈天豪 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 23 18:31:56 PDT 2018

Hi,every one.
I want to add intrinsics which can be mapped to new instructions.
The intrinsic will compare the two numbers and return the bigger in my imagination.
when I test, there is an error as following:
Stack dump:
0.	Program arguments: lli test.bc
LLVMSymbolizer: error reading file: No such file or directory
#0 0x000000000200994f (lli+0x200994f)
Illegal instruction (core dumped)

I think whether I use "GR32 " leads to the error. Or some other reasons.
Please tell me why such error occurs and what should I do.
Thank you,
Tianhao Shen.