[llvm-dev] [clangd-dev] Subprojects, GitHub, and the Monorepo

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Oct 21 11:29:11 PDT 2018

> of them are bad in some way. I'm sure if/when we get to use GitHub's
> we'll realise that tags just don't scale, or that we can't separate
> the projects correctly, or that we would have done something silly in
> the beginning and not be able to move later one.
>
> Rushing moving away from bugzilla is not a wise decision, IMHO.
+1. I made a pilot migrations couple of years ago. Just for the
record: I successfully migrated (after some tweaking) the majority of
our bugzilla both you Youtrack and GitHub issues. So, this is
feasible. I would just suggest us to move one step at a time.

I could provide preview version of Youtrack reasonably fast if anyone
is interested. GitHub would require quite some time though.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University