[llvm-dev] zero-size arrays

m m via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 17 10:06:51 PDT 2018

Hi all,
I'm new to LLVM. I'm trying to write a backend for a custom CPU ABC. I have these errors when I build the project.

ABCGenSubtargetInfo.inc:25:39: error: zero-size array ‘llvm::ABCSubTypeKV’
 extern const llvm::SubtargetFeatureKV ABCSubTypeKV[] = {

ABCGenSubtargetInfo.inc:69:36: error: zero-size array ‘llvm::ABCProcSchedKV’
 extern const llvm::SubtargetInfoKV ABCProcSchedKV[] = {

My understanding is that those arrays are auto-generated from the .td files but I do not know why they are empty.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.