[llvm-dev] llvm-exegesis on AArch64 architecture

Luka Ercegovcevic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 9 04:27:21 PDT 2018

Could you take a look at this?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: llvm-exegesis on AArch64 architecture
Date: Friday, September 21, 2018 16:24 CEST
From: Clement Courbet <courbet at google.com>
To: Luka Ercegovcevic <Luka.Ercegovcevic at rt-rk.com>
CC: llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org>, Clement Courbet <courbet at google.com>, john.brawn at arm.com

 Hi Luka, I don't have access to and AArch64 machine unfortunately.I'm adding John Brawn who implemented experimental support for AArch64. On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 4:17 PM, Luka Ercegovcevic <Luka.Ercegovcevic at rt-rk.com> wrote: Hi everyone,

I can't find for which opcode llvm-exegesis works on AArch64. I have used bash script from the official site that testing all opcodes for X86 architecture and I changed script to test AArch64 opcodes and there is no working case.
There are some errors:
Assertion for AArch64CallLowering::lowerReturn,
setRegTo is not implemented, results will be unreliable,
Infeasible : has unknown operands,
Infeasible : Didn't find any scheme to make the instruction serial,
Unsupported opcode: isPseudo.
Unsupported opcode: isBranch/isIndirectBranch
Unsupported opcode: isCall/isReturn

I'm using llvm trunk (native build for AARCH64), am I missing something?

Thanks!