[llvm-dev] [RFC] Array Register Files

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 8 17:25:09 PDT 2018

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 6:53 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> also is there a resource somewhere, a wiki of some description, where
> the team at AMD would be happy to document things collaboratively? i
> would be happy to host a temporary home for such a document, if that
> would help?].

 in order to keep my own head straight (i've been doing collaborative
development for two decades, i *know* i will not be able to keep up,
with just a mailing list), i created this page:
https://libre-riscv.org/llvm_vector_backend/

 it's a stub at the moment, i'll fill in pieces from the thread as i
best understand it.

l.