[llvm-dev] Errors in configuration for LLVM with CMake GUI

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 29 09:31:33 PST 2018

Try these steps.

1. Open a Windows cmd.exe prompt
2. Run "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual
Studio\2017\Community\VC\Auxiliary\Build\vcvarsall.bat" amd64
3. Launch cmakegui ***from this command prompt***
4. Set your variables and configure it.

If this fails, please paste output from CMake (but not the log files) --
ONLY the output you see in the gui.