[llvm-dev] 'git llvm push' not working for me on Windows

James Y Knight via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 28 07:36:44 PST 2018

Can you please run "git llvm --verbose push" and send me the output?

BTW, I've just committed a fix for the handling of binary patch data when
you're running it under python3.X. I don't believe that was a regression
from my recent changes, but if you're using python3, you could see if that
fixes it for you.