[llvm-dev] Compiling to WebAssembly

Osman Zakir via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 20 07:46:25 PST 2018

I read that WebAssembly is intended as a first-class target for LLVM.  So how do I make use of this to compile to WebAssembly with LLVM?  I really want to know.  I have this code that I want to compile to WebAssembly and use on the backend as a Node module (instead of using it as an ES6 (or above) module): https://github.com/DragonOsman/currency_converter (look in the .cpp file for the web server code).

And I also want to know how to use EMSCRIPTEN_BINDINGS on my use of std::shared_ptr since I still don't fully understand how to do this.  I did read the Emscripten documentation, but I still need some help in understanding how to do it.

Also, can I use both the iostream and emscripten.h headers in the same file?  Or is that a bad idea?
[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/18173932?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/DragonOsman/currency_converter>

GitHub - DragonOsman/currency_converter: Application for Computer Science course<https://github.com/DragonOsman/currency_converter>
Google Maps + Currency Converter Web Application. Application for Computer Science course. This is a currency converter web application with the frontend and a backend.
github.com