[llvm-dev] Help with a pass

Alberto Barbaro via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 16 10:33:53 PST 2018

Hi all,
I was able to create a pass following [1]. Now goal is amend the pass and
try to dump the call graph. I think I have properly amended the source
extending my pass from CallGraphSCCPass but unfortunately every time I run
it, it crashes. I tried with llvm-6 and llvm-7. I notice that if I change
EP_EarlyAsPossible to anything else it does not crash but I don't see the
expected string printed by the runOnSCC.

Could you help me to solve this problem? How should I create the pass?

Thanks for your time

[1] https://www.cs.cornell.edu/~asampson/blog/llvm.html