[llvm-dev] [LNT] How to set an env var before executing a test?

Troy Johnson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 16 09:20:42 PST 2018

Does the LNT test-suite provide a way to have an environment variable set when executing a test?  I can set it outside of LNT (i.e. have it in my environment when LNT is launched) and that works fine, but there does not appear to be a way to set it as part of a test's configuration.  There are some lit.local.cfg files scattered throughout the test-suite repository, but messing with os.environ in those seems to have no effect (and I'm not quite sure what LNT is doing with LIT configs anyway).

-Troy