[llvm-dev] RFC: Dealing with out of tree changes and the LLVM git monorepo

Justin Bogner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 15 22:32:23 PST 2018

Yes, I’m still trying to evaluate the migration script’s downsides as compared to the zipper approach’s downsides. Sorry that I got a little held up, but I have to balance evaluating this with getting other work done.

I should have some feedback to a few of the responses on this thread next week. I really don’t think I can respond in a useful/productive way before I’ve finished these experiments.