[llvm-dev] How to convert ModuleRef to Module? [Solved by myself]

张雨姗(ZHANG Yushan)-11310380 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 6 02:31:29 PST 2018

Think I've solved this problem, I could directly use unwrap(moduleref) to convert (saw such a usage in LLVM code).

From:  "张雨姗(ZHANG Yushan)-11310380 via llvm-dev"<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org>;
Date:  Tue, Nov 6, 2018 05:49 PM
To:  "llvm-dev"<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org>;

Subject:  [llvm-dev] How to convert ModuleRef to Module?

Hi all,

Currently,  I'm using a Python packge (llvmlite) and I could only get a ModuleRef object from the upper Python layer.
To obtain a Module object, I need to convert from ModuleRef, how could I do this?
I've checked the implementation of "core.cpp", but there is no such a function.

Thanks for any comments or discussions.

Bests,
Yushan