[llvm-dev] Error-Running pass 'Function Pass Manager' on module

cszide via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 1 05:22:42 PDT 2018

For some cases, the following error also occurs
1. Running pass 'Interprocedural Sparse Conditional Constant Propagation' on module 'a.bc'.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

In most case, opt reports
1 Running pass 'Function Pass Manager' on module 'xx.bc',
2 Running pass 'mmm' on function '@yy'
Segmentation fault (core dumped)