[llvm-dev] Andresen Algorithm

Kenneth Adam Miller via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 23 15:30:06 PDT 2018

Ok, the command necessary to get past this is:

opt ./example.ll  -disable-basicaa -cfl-anders-aa -aa-eval -disable-output
-print-alias-sets

It was non-intuitive, because I thought turning on cfl-anders-aa would also
enable printing the alias sets automatically. It also helps to add this
flag: -mem2reg