[llvm-dev] Pass segmentation fault after llvm_shutdown.

Friedman, Eli via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 15 11:18:06 PDT 2018

I ran into a similar problem a while ago; see
https://reviews.llvm.org/D30107 and https://reviews.llvm.org/D33515 .
You get the unusual stack trace because it's trying to call a destructor
in shared library which was already unloaded.

I thought we had fixed that, but maybe not?  Looking again, it looks
like the patch got reverted and I didn't notice.

-Eli