[llvm-dev] A Fresh Start with LLVM

Bruce Hoult via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun May 13 03:48:39 PDT 2018

I recommend using https://github.com/llvm-project/llvm-project-20170507 if
you can spare 1.1 GB of disk and bandwidth for the initial checkout and git
repo itself.

It's just a few minutes behind the svn master copies. I don't know of a
better monorepo at present.

Although everything is there, things such as clang and compiler-rt aren't
actually built unless you saymlink them into the appropriate place in the
llvm directory.

If you want to actually submit patches then you'll need to make patch files
and send them to the svn master.