[llvm-dev] LTO query

Teresa Johnson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 11 07:02:05 PDT 2018

I'm not completely sure what you are asking. Are you looking for
performance benchmarks to use for LTO and ThinLTO testing? Or are you
asking how to build/run with LTO and ThinLTO? Are you asking how to run
LLVM's performance test-suite with LTO and ThinLTO?

Teresa

--
Teresa Johnson |  Software Engineer |  tejohnson at google.com |  408-460-2413