[llvm-dev] [Dwarf] Register a local variable in DIBuilder and locate it later with a DwarfContext

Vivien Millet via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Mar 31 04:33:21 PDT 2018

Hi,

First, considering I'm using an IRBuilder and a DIBuilder to build my
program, how can I automatically bind the CreateAlloca with my named local
variable inside the DIBuilder ? Is it automatic with the Twine name of
CreateAlloca ? And/Or should I use DIBuilder::createAutoVariable and how ?

Then, I'm wondering how to locate back my local variable in memory
(register or stack) once i have a DwarfContext ready.

I'm a bit lost with all this pipeline, sorry If my question seem trivial.

Thanks !

Vivien