[llvm-dev] [GreenDragon] Emergency System Restart

Mike Edwards via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 28 21:27:01 PDT 2018

Hello,
The restart of Green Dragon has been completed.  The system is back online
and processing jobs as expected.  We believe we have identified a system
mis-configuration to be the root cause of the node network issues.  The
nodes now appear to be stable and the ethernet port flapping we had been
experiencing is no longer being noticed in the network logs.  We will keep
an eye on things over the next few days.  Our apologies for any noise or
inconvenience Green Dragon may have caused you recently.

Respectfully,
Mike Edwards