[llvm-dev] HPC/Parallel/Polly BoF at EuroLLVM

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 28 02:57:34 PDT 2018

I'll be there :)

--

Johannes Doerfert
PhD Student / Researcher

Compiler Design Lab (Professor Hack) / Argonne National Laboratory
Saarland Informatics Campus, Germany / Lemont, IL 60439, USA
Building E1.3, Room 4.31

Tel. +49 (0)681 302-57521 : doerfert at cs.uni-saarland.de / jdoerfert at anl.gov
Fax. +49 (0)681 302-3065  : http://www.cdl.uni-saarland.de/people/doerfert